Light Hardwood Dowel 22mm x 2.4m
Softwood dowel can be used in a wide variety of uses such as dowel joints for furniture support, supports for hanging items as well general furniture making and curtain poles dependent on the size of the dowel.
Ramin is a pale hardwood ranging from almost white to yellow. It has a high strength to weight ratio and is good to work. It has a straight grain with very little figuring.
- An ideal alternative to mortise and tenon joinery. Used to reinforce glued woodworking joints. Perfect for a wide range of DIY projects.
- Can be cut and sanded to any size to suit a wide variety of end uses
- Easy to use, in place of nails, screws or mortising/dovetailing
- A smooth finish that can be easily varnished, oiled or painted once lightly sanded
- Available in a variety of sizes