Copper Tubing 15mm x 3m
Copper Tube rigidity allows for installation both in horizontal and vertical applications, and utilising an excellent resistance to corrosion coupled with high temperature and pressure ratings can be offered for a large variety of installs.
Copper Tube has a relatively high water carrying capacity and because of this, for given flow rates smaller diameter pipework can be used than with any other materials.
- Conforms to BS EN 1057 / BS EN 13349
- Half Hard Condition - Suitable for Cold Bending & Forming
- Suitable for Vertical or Horizontal Installation
- Temperature rating -40degc upto 205degc
- Naturally Inert, means unaffected by when exposed to long periods of direct sunlight
- Excellent Corrosion resistance to most waters and gases
- Suitable for Gas services