Barrier Tape Euro Black & Yellow Stripe 500m SEWT7
The Hazard Lane Marking Tape in a black and yellow striped vinyl tape. Used for marking hazardous areas, protruding equipment, or preventing accidents in factories, warehouses and hospitals.
The purpose of this tape it to identify and warn personnel of a hazard.
The tape is a distinctive yellow and black striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers a quick adhesion and a good holding strength on many materials. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean up. Conformability and instant adhesion make this lane marking tape a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
The lane marking tape features abrasion resistance to excel in light-duty identification of equipment and parts. These features, combined with easy removal properties, often makes this product a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting when used in marking and coding applications.
- Use for taping in all non-critical applications
- Rubber adhesive provides good instant adhesion on many surfaces
- Maintains vivid colour over time for long-lasting quality
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
- Typical Applications: Floor marking a walkway, Marking equipment pinch points,
- Temporary floor marking around spills, Safety markings