Solo Yellow Double C/S Chipboard Screws 6mm x 120mm Pk 100
A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug.
- Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
- Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
- 40deg deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- 25deg sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length