In-Dex Timber Framing Green Sleeper Screw Wafer Head 250mm
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
- Wafer head countersunk and TX40 recess
- Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
- Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
- 50? deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
- Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance